NTFS is defined as the “New Technology File System” which supports all the subsequent versions of Windows operating system. NTFS file system offers several enhancements over FAT16 and FAT 32 with respect to security, reliability, performance, etc. It has the ability to perform hard disk recovery after several drive errors and facilitates the features like compression, disk space utilization, support for metadata, encryption, etc. NTFS provides the improved security as it allows you to set permissions on critical files and folders so that you can limit access to those files. Sometime you may come across the data loss situation from the NTFS it might be due to accidental formatting, installation of third-party application, malware invasion, etc.
To explain the loss of data from the hard drive partition, in brief, let us considers one of the scenarios like, You were working on the Windows system and you find that there were many unwanted files stored on the NTFS file system of the hard drive partitions. So you decided to delete those unwanted files by applying Shift + Delete command. But while doing this process you have also deleted some important file as well. You thought that deleted files can be restored from the Recycle Bin but this is not a genuine fact because whenever you delete files by using shift + delete option then the files permanently gets erased from the system. As a result, you lose some crucial files that are needed for you. The only solution for this is to prefer the best recovery software to rescue deleted files from the system hard drive. Go through this link, http://www.ntfs-recovery.net/ to know how to retrieve files on NTFS partition effectively.
Some of the other reasons for deletion of NTFS partitions
- Drive formatting: Before formatting the hard drive partition, it is advised to keep the backup of the essential files. In some situations, if you unknowingly format the hard drive partitions without taking the backup then it results in inaccessibility of the important files stored on it.
- Master Boot record corruption: While starting the operating system Master Boot Record has been used. If this MBR sector gets corrupted then it will result in nonbooting of the hard drive leading to data loss.
- Unauthorized Utility: While creating hard drive partition using unauthorized utility, Some partition error may occur during this process like “unable to allocate memory” or “not enough space” that signifies the loss of hard drive partitions. Because of this you will lose access to the existing partitions which results in loss of data stored on it.
If you are facing this kind of problems of losing data then make use of the recovery software to recover all the data which you lost for various reasons. Just click here to know how you can retrieve deleted NTFS partitions on Windows operating system.
Some of the features of this recovery software
- This software helps to recover deleted data on various types of hard drives such as PATA, SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI
- It effectively supports to recover files from hard drives lost due to the causes such as power surge, file corruption, software crash, virus attack and accidental formatting etc.
- By using this software you can also restore files from inaccessible or non-booting hard disk drives.
- This toolkit effectively restores lost files from hard drives of different brands like Toshiba, Western Digital, Apple Hitachi, Seagate, etc.
This toolkit will be available on the free demo version. You can download it on your system and evaluate the recovery results and can purchase the licensed version of this software with the reasonable price.