Window 8 is a personal operating system developed by Microsoft Inc., has launched in the year 2012. Windows 8 comes with major changes when compared to older versions of Windows Operating System. In Windows 8 additional features were introduced such as built-in antivirus software and cloud computing etc.
Whatever the features it contains, cannot stop the file deletion from a Windows 8 computer. The files present in Window 8 computer may get deleted either by intentionally or unintentionally, thus, the situation could lead to huge data loss, at that time don’t get tense. These days data recovery can be done easily using recovery software which is available on the market. Among them, Windows 8 Data Recovery software is the best and professional software to recover deleted files on Windows 8.
Reasons behind file deletion from Windows 8
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is the one of the main reason that causes to file deletion from Windows 8. This scenario can occur when you are deleting needles files from your Windows 8 computer hard drive in order to make free space on your hard drive and to store the new files if you delete the important files unknowingly without considering the files which you are deleting, then it could be the huge data loss
- Emptying Recycle Bin: Due to regular deletion of large size files, Recycle Bin occupies more storage space so in order save the hard disk space, if you empty the Recycle Bin by choosing “Empty Recycle Bin” option, then the files could be deleted permanently. Usually, the files which are deleted using the Delete command will automatically move to Recycle Bin folder.
- Using Command Prompt: The files which are deleted using command prompt will lead to permanent deletion; in that situation, you cannot recover permanently deleted files on Window 8 without using data recovery software.
Apart from above-mentioned scenarios, there are numerous other scenarios which lead to file deletion from Windows 8 are files deleted by a third-party application, using of Shift + Delete option, etc., lead to file deletion from Windows 8. Nevertheless, you can restore files from Windows 8 using Windows 8 Data Recovery software.
A feature of Windows 8 Data Recovery software
- Windows 8 Data Recovery software has a built-in deep scanning algorithm so that an entire hard drive can be scanned within few minutes. This software has a good user interface and provides 24/7 customer support
- It supports to recover data from deleted or inaccessible partitions, and recovers lost data from partitions like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 which has been formatted or deleted on Windows 8
- This software supports to recover data from hard drives, flash memory cards, external USB drives, FireWire Drives, iPods, etc. when connected to Windows 8 computer
- It has a “Save Recovery Session” to resume the recovery process whenever you want during the process and no need to rescan the drive again.
- In this, you will get an option that you can preview recovered data before storing it.
- Restore data from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, etc. on Windows 8 computer hard drives
- This Windows 8 data recovery software has built-in “FIND” tool which helps in locating a particular file based on file date, creation date, extension, size, and file name.
- Recovered files can be stored on the basis of name, date, size and file type.
Procedure to recover Windows 8 files using Windows 8 Data Recovery software
- Download and install the free version of Windows 8 Data Recovery tool to recover files from Windows 8 hard drives. If you are happy with the trial version of this software you can purchase the full version of this application
- Run the software and just follow the steps which you will get on the screen. The first step you will get on the display is “Recover Files”
- After selecting Recover Files then you will get two options as “Recover Deleted Files” and other is “Recover Lost files”. If you want to recover deleted files from flash drives, then you can choose “Recover Deleted Files”, if you want to recover lost files, then you can select “Recover Lost Files”. But here, in this case, you have to select “Recover Deleted Files”
- By clicking on “Recover Deleted Files” option, it asks you to select the drive from where you lost your important files
- After selecting drive it scans the entire drive and shows you all the list of deleted files. This software provides an inbuilt option called “Find”. With the use of this option, you can directly find the lost files by typing the file extension name in find option, if you know the file extension type or else you can preview entire files in the list and then chose the particular file which you want to restore
- After that, the recovered file can be stored on a particular location where you want to store