Memory Stick is the useful memory card type for digital cameras to keep all the precious files. Presently most of the digital camera uses Memory Stick. You can different types of Memory Stick that includes Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick, HG, Duo and Memory Stick Micro (M2). You can also use this Memory Stick on other devices like Camcorders, PSPs, music players, mobile phones and other devices. Likewise other storage devices, Memory Stick also prone to loss of files because of some known or unknown reasons. On encountering such scenarios of data loss from Memory Stick, you might be thinking about how to restore files from Memory Stick? Do not worry, already you have come to the right place. Here you get an ultimate solution on how to rescue files from Memory Stick in a matter of seconds.
Just put a full stop on all your worries on how to get back files from Memory Stick? Memory Stick recovery tool is here for you to rescue files from Memory Stick within few minutes. This application has an inbuilt algorithm that searches for the specific digital media file formats that include JPG, JPEG, TIF, BMP, MPEG, MOV, GIF, RiFF, TIFF, AVI, PNG, WAV, MIDI, MP3, etc in few minutes. Memory Stick recovery tool can analyze all memory card data and compare found information with the chosen file type layout. It supports to retrieve files even in the most troublesome cases.
Some of the important features of Memory Stick recovery tool
Memory Stick recovery program can easily regain lost or deleted files from various types of memory cards like CF card, Micro SD, SD card, XD card, Mini SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC cards, etc. One can easily bring back files from corrupted Memory Stick or formatted ones, which are commonly used in digital cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, music players, etc. This utility uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and revives files in a fraction of minutes.
Factors that lead to loss of files from Memory Stick
- Formatting the Memory Stick by mistake without backing up its content.
- Accidentally click on “Delete All” button from your camera.
- Abrupt system shutdown or power failure while copying files from Memory Stick to the system.
- Ejecting Memory Stick forcefully while moving files from your Memory Stick to the system.
- Memory Stick files become inaccessible because of file system corruption or virus attacks.
- Usage of same Memory Stick on different devices or on different OS can result in severe loss of files.
Important precautions to be followed
- Always keep the backup of all the crucial files from Memory stick file on multiple devices.
- Use an antivirus application to get rid of viruses.
- Do not eject Memory stick during the transfer process.
Even after following such precautionary measures, sometimes you might end up with loss of files from Memory Stick. Forget all your worries on how to get back files from Memory Stick as you can easily retrieve those lost files with the aid of this Memory Stick recovery utility. With the assistance of this Memory Stick recovery tool, you can easily undelete files from USB Stick without facing any difficulty. Memory Stick recovery wizard supports a recovery of files from Memory Stick manufactured by SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, Integral, Transcend, Toshiba, Verbatim, Panasonic, Olympus and others.