Have you deleted any of your important files accidentally from Hitachi hard drive? Just in case, if you have deleted files by making use of Shift + Delete key combination or by command prompt then those data will not get reside in Recycle Bin folder and finally results in permanent loss. Besides this reason, there are many other circumstances responsible for data loss from Hitachi HDD. But no need to get worry as you can recover deleted or lost files from Hitachi hard drive with the help of this “Hitachi File Recovery Software”. This tool has the capacity to recover different types of files from Hitachi hard disk such as videos, audios, movies, text documents, PDF, games, animation files, Spreadsheets, PPT and many more.
The most familiar reasons where your Hitachi hard drive files either get deleted or lost are as follows:
- Format Error: At times after turning on system, you may receive some wired pop up error messages “Hitachi HDD is not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? “Disk in drive needs to be formatted”, etc. In this situation you cannot access even a single file until format process is carried out and finally leads to large amount of data loss.
- Inappropriate System Shutdown: If you shut down your system improperly several times, then there is possibility of Hitachi HDD crash and lastly all files turns into inaccessible state; to overcome from this issue you need to perform format operation.
- Defragmentation failure: If your defragmentation process gets stuck in the middle because of virtually any trouble then there are more chances of files getting deleted from Hitachi hard disk. Normally defrag failure happens on account of system faults.
- Human mistakes: Recycle Bin folders can get deleted because of being mistake such as unintentionally emptying it or deleting files or folders from Hitachi hard disk You may lose files as a result of malware threats that makes to folders as hidden or delete folder contents too. Accidentally reformatting valid Hitachi drive which leads to lack of data loss.
In addition to the above stated reasons there are many other scenarios from which Hitachi hard drive data may get deleted or loss such as software conflicts, Hitachi hard drive failure, file system corruption, virus intrusion, etc. Well, whatsoever might be the reason behind files loss from Hitachi HDD don’t get panic of such situations because with the help of Hitachi file recovery software you can get back your lost files with few clicks of mouse that too without any difficulty.
Hitachi File Recovery Software Eye Catching Features:
- The tool successfully performs Hitachi file recovery on following Windows OS based desktops \ laptops (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008) and Mac OS X (Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc).
- By making use of this application you can perform file recovery from Hitachi on NTFS, FAT16, NTFS5, FAT32 ExFAT, HFS + and HFS X file systems utmost ease.
- The application is capable to restore approximately 300 types of file along with spreadsheets, zip archives, documents, and email archives on the basis of their different signature from Hitachi hard disk.
- Apart from Hitachi file recovery, the software is even capable to restore deleted, lost, missing or inaccessible files from different brands of external HDD (Samsung, Buffalo, Iomega, Sony, Western Digital, etc) without any difficulty.
- Moreover, it even supports file recovery from SD, XD, CF, SDHC, SDXC, pen drives, USB drive, FireWire drive, memory sticks, etc. within matter minutes.
- The software facilitates “Preview” option to view Hitachi recovered files before saving them to desired location.
- You can create disk image files to bypass bad sectors and later obtain data from these disk image files.
- The software is available in trial version to check its ability. You can execute the demo version by downloading; it is going to recover all lost/deleted data like movies, photos and important documents etc. This tool provides a preview option where user can see the recovered results, if you want to save the recovered data then have to take the complete version of the software.
Safety Precautions to Avoid data Loss from Hitachi Hard Drive:
- After losing or deleting files from Hitachi HDD, don’t add new files in order to prevent overwritten issues
- Make sure about your selection before performing delete operation on Hitachi hard drive
- Scan your Hitachi HDD with updated antivirus software in order to get free fro virus infection
- Backup Hitachi HDD important files and store them on some other external storage device to get them easily if any unforeseen disaster strikes on desktop
- Don’t connect your Hitachi hard disk to virus infected system \ laptop.